Liquid concentrate with enhanced disinfecting effect
for the daily cleaning and maintenance of dental aspiration systems with and without amalgam separator.
For a reliable cleaning, disinfection and care it is recommended to use AlproJet-DD on 3 days a week, each 1 – 2 x per day (at noon, evening) instead of AlproJet-W. For one application 2 l of a 2 % solution are needed. Let take effect for at least 60 min. (DVV 2012); Rinse well with water through aspirating tubes and spittoon bowl just before starting to work.
Please follow the manufacturer‘s instructions.
- virucidal according to DVV 2012 incl.
HBV, HCV, HIV, Influenza (H1N1, H5N1)
as well as non-enveloped adeno and noro viruses.
- certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for the disinfection of instruments
Active ingredient basis
- Highly effective aldehyde-free, phenol-free and chlorine-free cleaning concentrate with extended disinfection effect based on QAC, amines, tensides and alkali carriers
- Very good compatibility with materials
- Approved amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3120 – 1 L dosage bottle
- REF 3115 – 5 L canister
- REF 3116 – 5 L cubitainer
- REF 3125-N AlproJet-DD Starterset
(composed of 1 × 500 ml dosage bottle AlproJet-DD, 1 × 1 L dosage bottle AlproJet-W, 1 × 5 L can AlproJet-DD, 1 × 5 L can AlproJet-W, 2 x Dispenser for 5 and 10 L can, 1 x AlproJet System, 1 × 500 ml squeeze bottle AlproCleaner, 1 × 100 ml sample bottle SteriCleaner, 1 × 100 ml sample bottle SteriFluid, 1 x Hygiene plan, 1 x Product information for application)
- REF 3085 – AlproJet MixCup.
Multifunction container for the cleaning and maintenance of the aspiration System.