Highly concentrated liquid free of aldehydes and phenols
For daily cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of all dental aspiration and separation systems.
Efficacy / Certification
- Virus-inactivating: enveloped viruses incl. HBV, HCV, HIV, herpes simplex, influenza (incl. H1N1, H5N1), BVDV, vaccinia as well as non-enveloped adeno viruses
- certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for the disinfection of instruments
- modern combination of QAC and tensides
- Approved and recommended amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3120 – 1 ltr. dosage bottle
- REF 3115 – 5 ltr. canister
- REF 3116 – 5 ltr. cubitainer
- REF 3125-N AlproJet-DD Starterset
(composed of 1 × 500 ml dosage bottle AlproJet-DD, 1 × 1 Ltr. dosage bottle AlproJet-W, 1 × 5 Ltr. can AlproJet-DD, 1 × 5 Ltr. can AlproJet-W, 2 x Dispenser for 5 and 10 Ltr. can, 1 x AlproJet System, 1 × 500 ml squeeze bottle AlproCleaner, 1 × 100 ml sample bottle SteriCleaner, 1 × 100 ml sample bottle SteriFluid, 1 x Hygiene plan, 1 x Product information for application)
Instructions for use - AlproJet
Instructions for use - AlproJet special application
Application of AlproJet-DD
AlproJet-DD is a highly concentrated, highly efficient liquid concentrate for the daily cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of dental aspiration and separation systems. The application is easy: Rinse the aspirating tubes and the spittoon bowl drain one or two times a day with each one litre solution with two percent AlproJet-DD.