for the weekly acid contra-cleaning and maintenance of dental aspiration systems with and without amalgam separator.
For a reliable cleaning and care it is recommended to use AlproJet-W on 2 days a week, each 1 – 2 x per day (at noon, evening) instead of AlproJet-D or AlproJet-DD. In case of high protein load AlproJet-W can also be used temporarily every day. For one application 2 l of a 5 % solution are needed. Let take effect for at least 30 min.; Rinse well with water through aspirating tubes and spittoon bowl just before starting to work.
Please follow the manufacturer‘s instructions.
- cleaning and disinfecting (in combination with AlproJet-D/AlproJet-DD)
Active ingredient basis
- Highly effective aldehyde-free, phenol-free and chlorine-free cleaning concentrate for the acid contra-cleaning based on sulfamide acid, QAC and tensides
- Very good compatibility with materials
- Approved amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3106 – 1 L Dosage bottle
- REF 3105 – 5 L Canister
- REF 3107 – 5 L Cubitainer
- REF 3108 – 10 L Canister
- REF 3110 – 10 L Cubitainer
- REF 3085 – AlproJet MixCup.
Multifunction container for the cleaning and maintenance of the aspiration System.