Disinfecting liquid concentrate
for the daily cleaning and maintenance of dental aspiration systems with and without amalgam separator.
For a reliable cleaning, disinfection and care it is recommended to use AlproJet-D on 3 days a week, each 1 – 2 x per day (at noon, evening) instead of AlproJet-W. For one application 2 l of a 5 % solution are needed. Let take effect for at least 30 min.; Rinse well with water through aspirating tubes and spittoon bowl just before starting to work.
Please follow the manufacturer‘s instructions.
- virus-inactivating: HCV (BVDV)
Active ingredient basis
- Highly effective aldehyde-free, phenol-free and chlorine-free cleaning- and disinfacting concentrate based on QAC, tensides and alkali carriers
- AlproJet-D is highly compatible with materials such as plastics, rubber and non-ferrous metals, alloyed steels etc.
- Approved amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3104 – 1 L dosage bottle
- REF 3100 – 10 L can
- REF 3103 – 10 L cubitainer
- REF 3124-N – AlproJet-D Starterset
(composed of: 1 × 1 L dosage bottle AlproJet-D, 1 × 1 L dosage bottle AlproJet-W, 1 × 10 L can AlproJet-D, 1 × 5 L can AlproJet-W, 2 x Dispenser for 5 and 10 L can, 1 x AlproJet System, 1 × 500 ml squeeze bottle AlproCleaner, 1 × 100 ml sample bottle SteriCleaner, 1 × 100 ml Flasche SteriFluid, 1 x Hygiene plan, 1 x Product information for application)
- REF 3085 – AlproJet MixCup.
Multifunction container for the cleaning and maintenance of the Aspiration System.