Alcoholic wet wipes
for the quick cleaning and disinfection of surfaces of medical devices such as turbines, hand pieces and contra-angles, unit grips, suspension tables and medical devices.
Efficacy/Certification/Contact times (undiluted)
- bactericidal incl. TBC, MRSA and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis (1 min.)
- yeasticidal (1 min.)
- virucidal according to DVV 2012, all enveloped viruses, particularly HBV, HCV, HIV, herpes simplex, ebola, corona viruses (e.g. MERS-CoV), influenza and measles Virus (30 sec.) as well as carrier test with non-enveloped adeno + noro viruses (2 min.)
- active solution certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for surface disinfection in the medical area (2 min.)
Active ingredient basis
- Quick-acting aldehyde-free and phenol-free disinfectant based on a combination of alcohols, QACs and alkylamines
- Approved amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3044 – Box 120 MinutenWipes
- REF 3045 – Carton 6 × 120 Wipes Refill
- REF 3046 – Jumbo Box 200 Wipes
- REF 3040 – Carton 12 × 200 Jumbo Wipes Refill
- REF 4602 – Wall holder for Jumbo-Wipes-Box
Safety Data Sheet MinutenWipes
Application of BIB forte eco and MinutenWipes
BIB forte eco is a liquid concentrate for the non protein fixing cleaning and disinfection of medical / dental instruments and rotating precision instruments.