Aldehyde-free and phenol-free quick-acting disinfectant ready for use
…for surfaces of medical devices e. g. turbines, contra-angles and hand pieces, unit grips and suspension tables; contains active cleaning ingredients.
Efficacy / Certification
- bactericidal incl. TBC and MRSA
- virucidal according to DVV 2012, carrier test with non-enveloped Adeno + Noro viruses as well as all enveloped viruses, particularly HBV, HIV, herpes simplex, influenza and measles virus.
- with remanence effect (inhibition of recontamination)
- certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for surface disinfection in the medical area
- modern combination of alcohols, QACs and alcylamines
- Approved and recommended amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3006 – 500 ml Bottle
- REF 3005 – 5 ltr. Canister
- REF 3007 – 5 ltr. Cubitainer